Sunday, December 4, 2011

Review - Fang by James Patterson

Fang By James Patterson
A Maximum Ride Novel

Age range: 13 - 17 Years
Mass Market Paperback: 336 pages
Publisher: Grand Central Publishing; Reprint edition (September 1, 2011)
Language: English
Rate: 4/5
Author Site: James Patterson
ISBN-10: 044654521X
ISBN-13: 978-0446545211

Angel says that Fang will be the first to die, and Angel is never wrong. Maximum Ride is used to living desperately on the run from evil forces sabotaging her quest to save the world—but nothing has ever come as close to destroying her as this horrifying prophetic message. Fang is Max's best friend, her soul mate, her partner in the leadership of her flock of winged children. A life without Fang is a life unimaginable.
When a newly created winged boy, the magnificent Dylan, is introduced into the flock, their world is upended yet again. Raised in a lab like the others, Dylan exists for only one reason: he was designed to be Max's perfect other half. Thus unfolds a battle of perfection versus passion that terrifies, twists, and turns . . . and meanwhile, the apocalypse is coming.



Let me start out by saying that I'm a huge fan of James Patterson. He's a brilliant author. I love just about every novel that he has ever written. He puts his talent to good use when it comes to writing.

Fang is the 6th book in the Maximum Ride series,however It was the first book I read from this series. I have to admit I hate reading a series out of order,but Fang was such a good book that it wouldn't have any problems of standing alone on it's own... Still I would like to go back and read the rest in this series...

They call themselves bird kids,cause they have angel like wings and they stick together like a flock of birds does. The bird kids have many enemies,if it's not evil god scientists wanting to improve the world( by doing harmful experiments on humans),it's the erasers(werewolves) trying to emulate them. I'm all about helping to improve the world but I have to agree with Max(leader of the flock) on this one. I couldn't jeopardize my flock after what I've learned about the not so great Dr. Hans.

Who do he think he is (DR Hans)??? He created Dylan another type of bird kid to be Max's perfect half. Come on now he may be drop dead gorgeous,but I fell in love with Fang.. Fang has always been there for the flock,fought beside them,helped Max out quite a few times when the kids got unruly. So to me Fang is Max's perfect half,her soul mate.. "You can lead a camel to water but you can not make him drink". That's the way I feel about that little scenario. So leave Fang and Max alone they're prefect for each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment