Thursday, January 5, 2012

Review - Mommy by Max Allan Collins

Mommy by Max Allan Collins
Paperback: 265 pages
Publisher: Leisure Books (Mm) (November 1997)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 084394322X
ISBN-13: 978-0843943221
Rate: 5/5
Author Site: Max Allan Collins
The inspiration for the cult movie starring Patty McCormack. Meet mommy. She's pretty, she's perfect. She's June Cleaver with a meat cleaver. And you don't want to deny her--or her daughter--anything. Because she only wants what's best for her little girl and she's not about to let anyone get in her way. And if that means killing a few people, well, isn't that what mommies are for?


Oh gosh, I don't ever want to run into this mommy... Mommy gave me chills and I loved every moment of it.. I'm a mother myself and I want my children to have everything there wittle hearts content but I'm not going to be like Mommy and go on a killing rampage to do it. Only way I see myself killing anybody is to protect my sweet dear little ones..

No comments:

Post a Comment