Thursday, October 20, 2016

Jack's Town by (AWS) Angel Wing Scraps


Jack'sTownby(AWS) 
Angel Wing Scraps

Here is an awesome Halloween scrap kit I was working on by AWS. It's called Jack's Town and I just fell in love with this kit.. Some of the elements remind me of those spooky/kooky characters, in Nightmare Before Christmas. Jack's Town is slam pack full of spooky fun... So go join Jack and scare up the neighborhood.... 







Here are some layouts I've done using 
Jack's Town by (AWS) Angel Wing Scraps

This layout is my daughter playing around with her
skeleton buddie. Saying it was her bestie (BFF)...


In this one my son is dressed in his Reaper costume..
He's going to ware it this Halloween 2016...

Also here's a little freebie for you.
I hope you enjoy!


Click here for your freebie

What are you waiting for 
get out there and start 
SPOOKING 
up some 
FUN...






No comments:

Post a Comment