Thursday, December 8, 2011

Review - Jumping Into The Pool (Herbie Series)by Joanne D Meier


Jumping int the pool by Joanne D. Meier
Reading level: Ages 6 and up
Library Binding: 32 pages
Publisher: Child's World (August 2008)
Language: English
Rate: 3/5
Author Site: Joanne D Meier
ISBN-10: 1602530173
ISBN-13: 978-1602530171
"In this simple story belonging to the third level of Herbster Readers, young Herbie is scared to go underwater but is helped by his imagination."--Provided by publisher.

Herbie is becoming one of my sons favorite charters. Jumping into the pool,is like the thrid book he done brought home of the Herbie series. Although I'm not all that crazy about Herbie(guess cause I'm an adult lol)but I have to addmitt these books are easy for the youngsters to read and understand. While reading this book to my son,(whom's five) asked Why is Herbie scared to go under water?? I'm not scared....I smiled and said well everybody's afraid of something and water is just not one of yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment