Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Review - Mrs.Claus Take A Vacation by Linas Alsenas


Mrs.Claus Takes A Vacation by Linas Alsenas
Age range: 4 - 8 Years
Publisher: Scholastic, Inc.
Publication date: 10/1/2006
Edition number: 1
Pages: 32
ISBN-13: 9780439779784
Rate: 5/5
Author Site: Linas Alsenas
Mrs. Claus needs to get out of the house. The endless snow at the North Pole is getting her down. And she doesn't see why her husband should get all the travel time in the family. So she hitches up the reindeer and takes a world tour -- leaving Santa to take care of himself (and the remaining reindeer) for the first time in a long time. Mrs. Claus loves traveling the globe... but she also misses Santa as much as Santa misses her. Will she be home in time for Christmas?


I give this book 2 thumbs up it's so different from other Christmas stories. Alsenas takes us on a totally different sleigh ride,besides riding with Santa were taking a detour with his wife Mrs. Claus...
I never would have suspected that Mrs. Claus would need a vacation,but I guess baking all those gingerbread cookies and taking care of Santa does have it's tole...
What I don't understand is, Why Mrs Claus took a vacation alone??? Why not invite Santa,cause delivering all them toys to the good little girls and boys is a tough job??? To me when I think of vacation I think of it as a family thing. I would want to be with my husband and since I have kids them also....

No comments:

Post a Comment