Sunday, June 29, 2014

Product Review-TIDY CATS Light Weight Cat Clumping Litter Pail-Purina


TIDY CATS Light Weight Cat Clumping Litter from Purina

Important Information Safety Warning: Children can fall into bucket and drown. Keep children away from bucket with even a small amount of liquid. Ingredients: Natural Clay and Mineral Product with Deodorizing System. Directions Use just like traditional scooping litter. 1. Pour to a depth of 3-4 inches. 2. Remove solids daily. 3. Add more litter to maintain a depth of 3-4 inches. Start with a clean litter box. We recommend cleaning with warm water and a mild detergent between litter changes. Note: we want to remind those with suppressed immune systems and pregnant women that a parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis. This product does not protect users or others against disease-causing bacteria. Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Encouraging your cat to use an indoor litter box, or properly disposing of outdoor cat feces, is beneficial to overall water quality. Please do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains. Used litter is not recommended for garden use. Store in a dry place. Product is filled by weight; some settling may occur.
What's the number one thing you hate about indoor cats? For me I hate the stinky odor from the litter boxes (pee-ew). I'm like,what have yall been eating? I've tried all different types of cat litter,from the cheap stuff to the expensive like Fresh Step. I've tried all the Arm and Hammer litters(Double Duty,Clump & Seal,Multi Cat,Ultra Last,ect)to help eliminate the odor. I have multiple fur babies so I need something that works. An can you believe not narr one of them helped,seem like the litter stinks just as bad as kitty poop. Did I mention,I'm also using the Litter Genie. So since I done tried all these,may as well try a different brand. That's when I saw Tidy Cats. Like the Arm & Hammer they also had several different types. Grrr Which one to choose?? Oh well at this point I really don't care. So I started reading and grabbed up the light weight one. An low and behold that sucker really was light weight. I had to shake and inspect the container,to make sure it hadn't been tampered with. So I purchased this product and when I got home I cleaned out both poopy boxes. Amazed, So far I haven't smelled any more litter box odor... Hooray

No comments:

Post a Comment