Monday, July 28, 2014

Hemp Hearts Compliments of Swaggable



 photo hempheartsfront_zpsf23c9be5.jpg
I finally received my Hemp Hearts Compliments of Swaggable. I have to do an honest review for trying/testing there product out. I've been wanting to try these for awhile,finally there here. I've been hearing great reviews about Hemp Hearts esp that there all natural and good for you.

Ok here goes my reaction of opening Hemp Hearts is OMG they want me to eat bird seeds. Cause that is what it looked like and it smelled like baby food. Now it's time for taste testing. First I tried them plain like they recommended didn't really have any flavor. Tasted bid bland and texture was just gross. Not giving up yet I also tried them in some yogurt,I couldn't tell any differences still no flavor. 

I'm thinking it maybe my taste buds. So I had my family to take a taste test. Well I'm not going to say what was said and what all happened there. Just going to say it wasn't my taste buds. lol I know Hemp Hearts are suppose to be good for you. So why put extra calories in your food if it doesn't add any relevance to it? Sorry but I say leave this one to the birdy birds....

 photo hempheartback_zpsb326d52f.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment