Thursday, July 31, 2014

Mailbox 2

 photo mailheader1_gif-t1221192349_zpsb1184c19.gifThis is one of my WOW moments. I received all these goodies in the mail Saturday. Can you believe it?? My mail person had to personal deliver these instead of putting in the mailbox. Tee hee me and kids had a good time going through all these packages. We thought it was Christmas in July.lol To be honest I forgot about most of this.




NOTE: I'm not responsible in any way if product/samples are no longer available,they go fast.


Here Is Everything I Got In Saturdays Mail:
 photo jennifer005_zpsec12cced.jpg
 Click On Product Link


*Olay Regenerist Sample and Coupon(Expired)
*Garnier Clean Sample (Expired)
*Pepcid Sample & pen Compliments of Smiley 360 for honest review/coming soon
*Hemp Heart Compliments of Swaggable for honest review/done posted
*Petbrosia cat food 3lb bag won from a giveaway(review to come on blog)
*Valentia Even Glow Serum helps even skin tone and reduces wrinkles Compliments of Tomoson for honest review/watch blog for review coming soon.
*Rock Your Hair: hair spray Compliments of Swaggable for honest review/ coming soon
*Neilmed Neti Pot: freebie for sinus facebook must become a fan

HAPPY SAMPLING

No comments:

Post a Comment