Thursday, July 31, 2014

Product Review - For Rock Your Hair - Hair Spray

 photo rockrhair_zps85741f82.jpg

Spray It Hard 

Big Volume
Hair Spray
by



 photo CAM00413_zpsd5aefcfc.jpgFirst let me start by giving Compliments to Swaggable for letting me try out this awesome hair spray. I love this adorable hot pink can with the diamonds studs in the heart and the name ROCK YOUR HAIR. I honestly have to say this company knows what us girlie girls like/wants and needs. Even my 10 year old daughter liked the pink of can and heart filled with diamond studs (excuse mewa my soon to be 10yld) lol.. Where all the time fussing and fighting over the goodies I receive. I do share sometimes any ways. Any who's on with the review. I really liked liked this hair spray. It gives a good strong hold that lasts all day and without it leaving your hair stiff as a board. Actually it's quite flexible just the way I like my hair. In this pic here we played beauty salon. Baby girl wanted to curl my hair,yall know me I love for my hair to be played with. If you havn't tried this here is a great tip to help hold curl. We used hot curlers. After you get all your hair rolled take Rock Your Hair spray and spray a bit on rolled hair and let it dry. When you take your curlers out the hairspray helps hold the curl. Instead of brushing,picking or combing I normally just run my fingers through my hair and spray just a tid bit more of Rock Your Hairspray to keep it in place. As you can see it's flexible and still holds the curls. Hope this review was helpful.


Luke 6:31
Do for others just what you want them to do for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment