Saturday, August 9, 2014

Valentia Even Glow Eye Serum

Valentia Even Glow Eye Serum-Vitamin C 20%

Antioxidant Treatment:
Evens skin tone
Increases Glow and Radiance
Absorbs Rapidly
Boots Collagen Production
Reduces Fine lines and Wrinkles

 photo valentia_zps7ec5ba4d.jpg
Even Glow Serum is formulated with powerful natural ingredients to support and enhance Vitamin C efficacy. Rosehip Seed Oil and Sea Buckthorn Oil: are super oils work simultaneous to increase hydration and lock in moisture. Each oil's superior antioxidant content further promotes healing of damaged skin to produce a more even glow and more beautiful youthful looking skin.
Resistem: Natural Plant Stem Cell protects skin from stress related aging. Encourages a natural glow while promoting skin detoxification.
Hyaluronic Acid (Botanical): Helps to repair the skin's ability to retain moisture and increase elasticity and firmness.
Let me start by saying, To give a Fair and Honest Review on products that I try or test. I don't/want test multiple products at same time I will only do that if products are for different part of the body.

When I received my Even Glow in the mail I was so tickled, I couldn't wait to try it. I went and washed my face and patted it dry like it recommends and I shook the bottle up,to mix the ingredients. When I unscrewed the top I was little baffled. I wasn't expecting it to have a dropper and it looked like an ear dropper. I'm like I thought this goes on your face not in your ears. I'm not use to fancy shmancy stuff. lol
On with the process I put a few drops on my fingers and applied to my face starting around the eye area going around in small circles until entire face was covered. As the Even Glow dried I could tell that my skin started to feel a bit tight. An the aroma of Even Glow was very relaxing had a nice citrus scent to it. A few day's later I noticed that my face started to itch. I thought I might be allergic to something in the serum but I never broke out in a rash or anything. An I haven't used/done anything differently. So I decided to cut back on the serum maybe I was using to much. That must of been what it was cause I haven't had anymore problems. Unless you want to call having Fabulous Skin a problem. After using Valentia Even Glow for about 2 weeks,I noticed tremendous difference in my skin. My face was much smother/softer,a few wrinkles I started receiving has faded and it has helped my skin tone. I look and feel younger than ever thanks to Even Glow..

Here is a facial recipe Valentia has shared with me and I'm passing on to you. I have not tried this one yet.
Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder - Face Mask

Directions:
1 - Mix 1tsp of Matcha Powder with a few drops of water or aloe gel until it is a pasty consistency. If
it is too watery, add more powder. If it is too thick, add more water or aloe.
2 - Apply the mask to your face. Preferably with a facial brush to avoid transferring oils from your
fingers to your skin.
3 - Leave the mask on for 20-30 minutes. Then remove with warm water and a soft washcloth.
4 - Follow with your Even Glow Serum and favorite moisturizer.
Matcha Powder is a powerful antioxidant with over 137x the antioxidants of brewed green tea. You
can expect to improve dull and tired skin as well as stimulate dead skin cells. You can use this brilliant
mask 1-3 times per week.

Here is a brand Valentia has recommended: Organic Matcha by Kiss Me Organics

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment