Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Smiley 360 Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant Toothpaste and Truly Radiant Spinbrush



 photo 002_zpsa593ec0b.jpg
You've should of seen me when I got my Smiley 360 package in the mail. I was worser than a youngin on Christmas mourning. I don't know which one I was more excited about the box with the smiley or my goodies inside.Come on just look at that big ole smiley face. Makes me just want to go check my mailbox everyday. To see what fabulous goodies is in the mail instead of them old nasty bills...

 photo teeth_zps4b5d7cc4.jpg
So I took the Truly Radiant 5 day challenge and just in that small amount of time, I could tell a major difference. My teeth were whiter and it helped with my mourning breath tremendously. Also the Truly Radiant Spin brush is the perfect companion for this awesome product. All together felt like I went to dentist and had a professional cleaning, without all those scary instruments and a screaming purse...


Here are my little munchkins sampling Truly Radiant for themselves. Surprisingly they actually liked it. Considering they just kids. There like Ummm Minty...
Want to take the Radiant challenge click HERE to get your free coupon of Arm&Hammer Truly Radiant toothpaste. (Hurry While Supplies Last)


http://smiley.socialmedialink.com/promo/fp?__mid=8rt

No comments:

Post a Comment