Monday, July 21, 2014

Wisk Deep Clean

 photo 0EFA0095-54E4-4F33-B2C4-E2FF7D0F8196_zpscd46c065.jpgWhile in store picking up a few odds and ends I needed for dinner for next couple of nights. I also needed few things for the house,mainly laundry detergent. Well I gotten everything I needed and headed to the detergent aisle. Since this is not my regular shopping store(my go to store when in a jiff) they didn't carry the brand of detergent I mainly use. So I was just browsing scoping out brands and prices. I really really didn't want to go to a different store just for detergent. I decided on Wisk deep clean it was only few dollars more than my regular brand. Now I'm ready to go and can mark detergent off my to do list (just got to do it now). lol

Okay now lets put Wisk to the test. Does it really attack trapped in body oils and sweat like the label says. We shall see, I start filling machine up with water half full. I poor in half cap full of detergent and started adding dirty clothes. I stood there with lid up watching the washing machine do its thing and low and behold all I saw was dirty filthy water. I was totally grossed out,all that dirt came from my families clothes. I never even realized that much dirt was left in my families clothes. After washing in my regular detergent a million times and I thought they were clean so disgusting. Amazed at how much dirt was left I rewashed that load in Wisk,this time the water was much clearer and clothes looked a bit more cheerful.  So, I don't know about you but I do believe Wisk beats the test. I know what I'm going to be perching from now own. Sometimes it's a good thing to spend a extra few bucks to ensure your loved ones cleanliness.

No comments:

Post a Comment