Sunday, August 24, 2014

Apothecary Extracts Tea Tree Oil

100% Pure Australian Tea Tree Oil. Free eBook 50+ Uses for Tea Tree Oil.


     photo teatreeoil_zpsc7b47f76.jpg
  • One of the most versatile essential oils. Naturally fight Acne, Toenail Fungus, Lice, Yeast Infections, Skin Tags, Cold Sores, Dandruff, Ringworm, Fleas, Warts, Psoriasis, and More.Use to make your own Shampoo, Lotion, Soap, Face Cleaner, Body Wash, and Toothpaste. Stop polluting your home and make all natural Household Cleaners, Detergents, Shower Sprays, Bathroom Disinfectants, and Kitchen Sprays.
  • Every purchase comes with a FREE 100 PAGE GUIDE. We provide you with all the ways to use tea tree oil to improve your life, and replace harmful cleaners around the house. This is your's to keep even if you return the tea tree oil.
  •  We Have the Tests to Prove Our Tea Tree Oil's Purity and Potency. Many essential oils are diluted to cut costs. We have the Gas Chromatography Report to prove our tea tree oil is 100% undiluted, and without impurities. Find out what the Aborigines have known for centuries about this amazing gift from nature.
  • Our Australian tea tree plantation has received awards for its industry-leading, conservation farming practices. They have the smaller carbon footprint of any producer of pure and natural Tea Tree Oil. The Australian Parliament has invited them to represent farming operators at a Carbon Farming Incentive forum. They were one of the first producers to be accredited under the Australian Tea Tree Industry Association Code of Practice. The nutrition program for the Tea Tree plants is based on organic fertilizers. When using pesticides (a necessity to ensure the health of the plants) they employ a shield sprayer to minimize any contact with the plant. Whenever possible natural crop protection products are used. 
This product has so many wonderful everyday uses. We used Tea Tree oil for bug bites. An let me tell you it stopped the itching on contact. Also I  put a drop in our shampoo to help with dandruff and also I have small kids that goes to school and I want to prevent them from getting lice. You know how that is... We even put it on our boo boos. That's about as far as I tested this product. I must warn you Apothecary Extracts Tea Tree Oil is an awesome product but it smells awful. I can't describe the smell seems like I smelled it before somewhere. I just can't put my finger on where at or what it was...Grrr don't you just hate when that happens...

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment