Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Cleopatra's Choice Shea Butter


 photo sheabutter_zps76dd875f.jpg

I was surprised when I received my tub of Cleopatra's Choice Shea Butter. It was more than I expected, I'm like what/where all can I do/use with this. Do you still have troublesome dry spots after you use lotion? I used to until I started using Cleopatra's Choice Shea Butter, no more worries Cleo's got you covered. First place I started with was heel of my feet and ankles. Those are my troublesome areas even after using lotion it still leaves them rough and dry. (Tip don't dip into the container just lightly glide two fingers over top and gently rub trouble areas). Cause I dipped in and left my heels greasy and had to wipe the excess off with a towel. After experiencing this I made sure not to make that mistake again. So I used a bit less on my elbows they to needed some extra TLC. Even using less it does leave skin bit greasy but soon as it absorbs into the skin(about 1 min), Shea Butter leaves area smooth and non greasy.

 photo 033_zpsffccfab5.jpg
 Cleo is a big hit around my house as you can see my tub is getting mighty low. lol Yeah everybody loves dipping in and using all my stuff up. An to be honest I didn't think we would use Shea Butter all that much. HUMPH We keep finding more use for it everyday. We even use it as lip balm.I had a sore on side of my mouth and it hurt. So I put a dab of Shea Butter on and instantly I felt relief. It didn't take it long to heal either. Also my daughter has bad allergies. She's all the sneezing and having a runny nose and her nose gets raw and red. So I told her to rub a small amount around her nose and It soothed it.
***********************************************************************
Pure Shea Butter - Raw & Unrefined - Highest Quality Shea Nuts Used - Cleopatra's Choice Brand - 100% Organic - Grade A Ivory Color Butter for Skin or Hair - 
Deeply Moisturizing Shea Butter from Africa - For Dry Skin, Stretch Marks, Eczema, Psoriasis 
#1 RATED SHEA BUTTER ON THE MARKET! Natural Relief from Dry Skin, Psoriasis Dryness, Eczema and Acne. Excellent for Stretch Marks for Pregnancy or Other.
100% Natural and Organic Pure Shea Butter - Made with Hand Selected Finest Nuts of the Shea Tree in Ghana.
Deep Moisturizer for Skin - Contains VITAMIN A, VITAMIN E AND VITAMIN F - DOES NOT CLOG PORES - Highly Moisturizing and Long Lasting - Beneficial for Hair & Skin Health and Beauty
Used by Top Skin Care DYI Experts for DYI Soap, DYI Lotions, Body Butter and More - Highest Quality Guaranteed
1 POUND - Packaged in a Resealable and Recyclable Container for Easy Access and Storage
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment