Monday, August 11, 2014

Smiley 360 Product Review - Pepcid Complete

 photo 7eeb60db-562c-4a38-8d29-44ab35ab6e8a_zps9078bf1a.jpgPEPCID® products start working fast and offer uncompromising relief that lasts. With a range of products, PEPCID® works by reducing the stomach acid that causes heartburn. PEPCID® COMPLETE® is a dual-action product that combines an antacid with an acid reducer. As a result, it starts working in seconds and lasts all day or all night.* And, just one PEPCID® COMPLETE® gets the job done! So when it comes to heartburn relief, don’t settle for relief that doesn’t last the day. PEPCID® COMPLETE® is available in two great flavors: Berry & Cool Mint. I received a sample of Pepcid as a courtesy of Smiley360 for an honest review.
This was in my packet:
One full value coupon towards a 25 count bottle of PEPCID® COMPLETE®
Branded Scorecard
Branded Pen
A $2.00 coupon
Smiley360 Sharing Guide

I gotta say after trying Pepcid Complete I'm not even going to buy any other medicine for heartburn. Pepcid is my new #1 go to source for heartburn relief. I love the berry flavor and it actually tastes like berries. Pepcid Complete is fast acting and it attacks and kills that stubborn heartburn where you can have relief. Now I can get back to enjoying foods that I love. Thanks To PEPCID COMPLETE I'm now heartburn free...

No comments:

Post a Comment