Thursday, August 28, 2014

Frank's Backyard Grilling Brush




I got this product for my husband, the grilling master. He loves whipping something up on the grill and we love for cooking it  just as much. This past weekend he cooked some bbq chicken (YUMMY) and we forgot to clean the grill from the past time we grilled out. It was all yucky looking,a big baked/caked on mess. So what better time to try out our new grilling brush from Frank's Backyard. An let me tell you we were amazed at how easy and clean our grill became. Normally we would have to soak and scrub but not with Frank. So awesome hubby gave it a nine star. Now that's a very high recommendation. lol Check out video below.  



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment