Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Insta Natural Superior Hydration Argan Oil Hair Mask




 photo arganoilmask_zps7e9b33e6.jpg

PREMIUM INGREDIENTS: Our Argan Oil Hair Mask contains a superior collection of high-quality natural and organic ingredients - such as Argan Oil, Amino Acid Complex, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Vitamin B5, Jojoba Oil, Avocado Oil and more - that work together to moisturize and nurture hair. REPAIRS DAMAGED HAIR: This deep conditioning treatment permeates the follicles to deliver ultimate nourishment and hydration. Limp and lifeless hair can be transformed in as little as 15 minutes. GET SOFT & SHINY STRANDS: Our complex formula is designed to restore health to damaged strands to enhance texture and shine. The result? Softer, shinier, more manageable hair. STRENGTHENS & PROTECTS HAIR: This nourishing blend of ingredients creates stronger hair that protects it from excessive heat and styling. Obtain healthy, youthful hair, even with blow drying, straightening and curling. MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE: Insta Natural backs their products with a Lifetime Money Back Guarantee, no matter where you buy our product. If you're not satisfied, simply contact us and get a full refund.

Since my hair is long I decided to use Argan Oil Hair Mask as a leave in treatment. My hair could use all conditioning it can get. Results: I absolutely love this product not only did it make my hair smooth and shiny,it also made it soft. Also the fragrance smells like cocoa butter. One day my sister came over and I had my hair down (normally i'll have it in ponytail/bob) she like somethings different. Did you do something to your hair?  It looks more bouncy and got more ummfff to it. I told her that I'm testing this product for Tomoson to Review Intsa Natural Argan Oil Hair Mask. She's like hook me up sister. Needless to say she had to test out my Insta Natural Hair Mask. She better be glad she my sister and I love her....lol


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment