My Credit Reward Chart: The Victoria Chart Company Supporting Children from the age of 7 years.
From seven years of age children start to become more socially aware and thinks about the world around them. However this can impact on their self-esteem, lead to self-criticism and, for some children, prove to be an unsettling time. Our Credit Chart provides the perfect opportunity for independent decision-making, encourage motivation and building self confidence.
Each pack contains:
• A Large Wall Chart (11 inches wide by 17 inches high) a focal point to monitor progress.
• The chart covers the following activities: dressed myself, washed and brushed my teeth, eaten a healthy breakfast, eaten fruit, eaten vegetables, drunk plenty of water, tidied my bedroom, helped around the house, done my homework, done something active and been kind and thoughtful. Plus two spaces for you to fill in.
• Children then have the responsibility of putting a checkmark in the box with the dry-erase marker on completion of an activity. Each day total up the checkmarks and use them towards the various rewards. Ultimately aiming to improve credit scores week on week.
• A Supportive Information Sheet with a working example, tips and guidelines to help you and your child get the best results from your chart.
• Sticky mounting pads and a dry erase pen.
This is a nifty little creation to help out not only children but I think It helps us parents as well. Esp when our youngsters first start school. This chart helps both the parent and child to stay on task each day. An boy do I need that. I'll forget my head if it wasn't attached. lol Only thing I really didn't like about My Credit Chart is I would have preferred a blank chart. That way as my child grew I could change tasks as needed. No Problem, if you know me you know I'll improvise in which I did. lol... Since I have 2 kids around the same age and only one chart, besides putting check marks they put first letter of there name on tasks they do. Also besides giving daily rewards we do weekly. For Bronze Reward 6 initials in a week extra tv time. Silver Reward 9 initials stay up later on weekend. Gold Reward 12 initials cash or toy of equal value.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.